Monday, August 23, 2010

Last picnic of the three weeks

Sunday was the last picnic for the children before they return to the Philippines.  I didn't get many pictures because there were so many people to talk to and socialize with.  The photographer (Kaci) that I hired for free did not feel like taking pictures.  She made a new friend named Eliza.  I believe she lives in St. Louis. 
The kids all played a game or two of soccer and played on the play ground.  The water balloon toss turned into a water balloon throw.  Which is what I expected for children over the age of 4. LOL 

John goes back to the Philippines in just 2 short days.  He will be missed by Boyd and myself.  The kids, they just need a break.  Which they are getting now that school is back in session full time.

1 comment:

  1. Wow I can't believe how fast those 3 weeks went. What happens next?

    ReplyDelete